Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Storm at the Shore

I took a walk around my neighborhood. Here's what the storm looks like at the Jersey shore.


Yes. I almost did go for a swim..accidentally.

Waiting tables...
The Barnegat Bay.
Note to self: Next time, get the shovel from the shed before the storm starts


I bet you were expecting Santa Claus. This scarecrow should have been put away weeks ago. But I like him so I couldn't do it. I'm going to find him a red hat and let him stay out for the season.

6 comments:

S A Putnam said...

Oooh, I love the first photo, Nan!! The storm isn't supposed to get here until around 3:00 am. Hopefully it won't amount to much.

nanmarino said...

Hope you don't get a lot. It's still snowing here.

MG Higgins said...

Gorgeous photos. I especially love the blue picnic tables. Snow at the beach is just so incongruous.

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Love the picnic tables! Thanks for sharing these!

nanmarino said...

Thanks MG and TerryLynn. The storm was more fun yesterday. Today, we had to shovel. We ended up with about 21 inches (which is a lot for around here).

MR said...

Miss Nancy, these are GREAT PHOTOS.
I mean GREAT.
Especially the picnic tables. I see I am not alone in loving them. :)

Meg